Legal Terms, Use, Disclaimer(s), Conditions and Warranty – These may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.
By purchasing from Veterans MFG, LLC (“Vets”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions on this whole document and all pages and compromising this whole web page(s) or printed tangible page(s) (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, agree and confirm the following:
Due to the serious nature of our products regarding aid in protection, all sales are final except for warranty purposes. Veterans cannot issue refunds nor take back products sold due to the impossibility of Veterans being sure that a purchaser has not tampered with a product before returning it. All sales are final except due to warranty claims.
Veterans MFG strives to produce the best possible products. You understand that bullet resistant products are of a very serious nature and while some products perform better than others, Veterans is offering additional protection for the purchaser versus having nothing. You understand that NO products are “bulletproof” bur rather, are bullet resistant. The use of any Veterans MFG products could still potentially result in the death or impairment of any person or animal. You understand that Veterans MFG products may stop bullets or projectiles but still result in injury or death to the user due to impact, force, angle, mishap, defect or blunt force trauma. There is no 100% guaranteed solution to “bulletproofing” by our products. You agree to not hold Veterans liable for any death or injury while wearing our products.
We do not sell to felons or minors and it is against the law for a felon to possess Body Armor under both federal law (unless required by your employer, see Sec.931) and is also illegal under state law in many states.
It is the SOLE responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all transactions conform to U.S., Federal, State and Local Statutes, Codes and Ordinances.
We reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone, in our sole discretion, at any time and you admit to understanding this and will not hold Veterans liable against any lawsuit whether in the form of discrimination or otherwise.
Liability and product(s) disclaimer:
– You are at least 18 years of age or at a minimum you are of the legal minimum age required in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
– You are not a felon;
– You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
– You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
– Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
– You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
– You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
– You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
– You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased.
– You agree that Vets is not, will not and should not be liable for any improper use or misuse of any product by you or someone who attains the product from or by you. YOU are responsible for the product you purchase or attain. Vets assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability.
– You understand that body armor is not bulletproof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT when used properly, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed
– At some angles, it is possible for projectiles to slide or deflect off edges of our products or otherwise ricochet. Projectiles that are stopped by our products can always potentially produce some level of injury for example: bruising, fractured (broken) bones, serious internal injury, bleeding or even death. No bulletproof armor, plates, materials or otherwise products represented or sold by Veterans can guarantee you to be invulnerable to all threats. Getting shot ALWAYS CARRIES RISK and veterans is not liable for such risk.
– You understand that any impact from any projectile can possibly cause injury or death.
– No guarantee of invulnerability can be made for any of our products.
– You are smart enough to know better than to test body armor by wearing it and being shot with a firearm–any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution; and
– You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Vets for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
– You agree that venue for any arbitration, or any legal dispute shall lie only in the city of Katy, Texas in the county of Harris or Fort bend only. The laws of the state of Texas apply to all transactions.
– You agree that Veterans is not, should not and will not be responsible nor held liable for any actions taken after the sale by the purchaser.
– You understand that it is your responsibility to give a copy of these terms and conditions upon transfer or resale by you to another party and that Veterans will not be held liable for any matters involving that sale.
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by Vets may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. Vets will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations.
Non-law enforcement residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor from over our website.
Manufacturer’s Warranty (Veterans, partner factories or manufacturers):
– ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY Vets. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. Vets specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold.
– Armor and/or armor plates are ONE TIME USE and must be replaced after being shot. Veterans does not offer free replacement for products that have been used whether successfully or not.
– Vets will not guarantee any product if it not used for reason intended.
– Ultralight Armor products have a maximum temperature limit of 140F/60C and should not be exposed to temps above that. Exposure above those temperatures can cause materials to breakdown and potentially cause products to fail.
– Do not leave Ultralight products in direct sunlight
– Every item is sold “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer. Vets does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items.
– Vets is willing to accept back any armor plate or shield that has been successfully deployed by a Law Enforcement Officer (Police only) or Federal Agent while defending yourself from a threat or attack and struck by a bullet. Vets will use the product for advertising or marketing purposes. Vets will issue a replacement product equal to the returned product including a reasonable amount of shipping costs. Vets requires photographs of the product, information regarding the shooting or incident and a case number or file number from the proper agency investigating the shooting.
– Vets will NOT accept back any product that has been improperly used in any manner other than explicitly described by Vets.
- Vets will repair or replace any manufacturer defects with a Vets product for 3 after the date of manufacture.
- Vets will repair or replace the Spall Coating on Titanium Pistol Plates for up to 3 years if the purchaser provides clear evidence of defect rather than improper use by the purchaser.
- Vets will repair or replace the nylon coating or handles or hardware on any of our products for 3 years in the case of Insert armor or Rifle Plates respectively.
- Handles and straps on shields will be covered against defect for 3 months from the date of purchase. Purchaser understands that handles and straps are used frequently and nothing can last forever.
– Purchasers agree that Vets products should be handled with care and replacement does not include (but not limited to) the purchaser throwing around, mutilating or otherwise using in a ridiculous form or manner.
To be clear, show respect for the products and Vets will stand behind our product(s).
Any damage caused by the user will not be covered by our warranty.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) / Export Regulations
Level IV rifle rated body armor (Rifle Plates), fall under the jurisdiction of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and are subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Export or retransfer of Level IV Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user, or for any other end use, whether in the U.S. or abroad, without the written approval of the U.S. Department of State, is prohibited.
Level III rifle rated plates are now under the control of the Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)and administered under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and remain subject to the export controls laws of the U.S. Government. Export or retransfer of Level III Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user, or for any other end user, whether in the U.S, or abroad, without the written approval of the U.S. Department of Commerce, is prohibited.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Vets will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
– Veterans strives to test its products against multiple threats. It is not possible for Veterans to test against EVERY possible threat in all forms weaponized or other.
– Purchasers for resale are responsible for collecting sales tax, use or import taxes, fee’s, etc. as applicable.
– Returned checks are subject to a minimum fee of $30.
– Shipping or delivery correction due to customer error will be charged at the rate of delivery company plus $15.
– Any invoice, shipment of products or delivery of goods unpaid within 30 days from date of issuance are liable for a minimum charge of 2% monthly interest.
– Shipments damaged or lost in transit must be communicated to Vets within 2 business days from expected date of delivery to claim for damage or loss.
Videos appearing on this website are the property of Veterans MFG, LLC. All rights reserved.
All Brand, product, service and process names appearing on this website are the trademarks of Veterans MFG, LLC.